Up to £31227.00 per annum
13 days ago
Our client, a Royal College, has an excellent opportunity to join them on a permanent basis in an established team.
The post-holder will be responsible for providing guidance and planning the support and administration of the E-Learning Boards/Groups.
Key duties of the E-learning Project Coordinator:
* Take an overview of progress in content development
* Create, update and share progress reports
* Undertake related financial administration, including budget monitoring
* Oversee the initiation and maintenance of a record of learning modules
* Assist with the development and recruitment of volunteers
* Assist with the organisation of user research initiatives such as workshops
* Plan the calendar, booking and organisation of Board/Group meetings
* Draft accurate and succinct formal minutes for review
* Build good working relationships with the Chair and Board/Group members
* General administrative support to the Project Lead and Clinical Director
It is essential that you have experience in project coordination that involves various boards/committees and are confident in your ability to product good post meeting notes to share out. Experience of preparing and maintaining project management documentation. Naturally you will have good record keeping skills and budget tracking ability. Experience of proof reading, editing and document formatting. Experience of working on an e-learning, educational or IT project.
If this exciting new opportunity sounds like you, then please do get in touch! To apply for this E-learning Project Coordinator vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number J75546GH. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.