£27,103 - 30,528 per year
over 3 years ago
A leading homeless charity are looking to recruit a fundraising coach and trainer.
Based in Hammersmith and Fulham paying £27,103- £30,528pa on a 12 month fixed term basis.
The role will be responsible for supporting the Field Marketing Coordinator in the day to day running of the in house door to door team. To motivate, train and support new and experienced fundraisers to generate fundraising income and assist in the implementation of face to face fundraising strategy as defined by the annual Direct Marketing fundraising budget and plan.
This will include, assisting with the recruitment of fundraisers including interviewing and liaising with external agencies. Developing and implementing the in-house training programme for fundraisers including new starter training days and refresher workshops.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
• Experience in Fundraising in the voluntary sector, ideally with a focus on Face to Face (Door) fundraising.
• Experience of supervising people to successfully achieve set objectives.
• A knowledge of and interest in the issues facing homeless people.
• Knowledge of Public Fundraising Regulatory Association (PFRA) Codes of Practice.
• Enthusiastic, determined and results focused individual.