£12.44 - 12.44 per hour
OS temp Team
almost 3 years ago
Donor Relations Administrator - Temporary
TPP are currently recruiting on behalf of a large housing charity; this role sits within the fundraising and Communications remit and they are seeking a candidate on a temporary ASAP for 1-3 months; for this role the successful candidate will have excellent customer services; and strong database skills; ideally in a charity environment.
To be responsible for supporter donations and enquiries, and updating the supporter database, supporting the efforts of the whole fundraising team.
- Experience of gift administration in the voluntary sector, with exposure to donation processing, importing data and communicating with supporters
- Experience of using Raisers Edge, or another fundraising database.
- Experienced in administrative systems and procedures.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Confident, clear, courteous and thorough communicator – both orally and in writing. This role will involve considerable liaison with supporters - customer relations skills are essential
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- Methodical style of work, able to be meticulous, with an eye for detail.
- A self-starter, capable of working both independently and collaboratively as part of a team – assisting other members of the team at busy times.
- Ability to assimilate new skills and knowledge.
- Knowledge of and interest in the issues facing homeless people
- Confident and capable user of IT, including Word and Excel
Donor Relations Administrator
Temporary 1-3 months
£12.44 + holiday pay