West London, London
Up to £25000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 month ago
With a flexible hybrid working pattern on offer and 2 days of your choice in their head office based in West London, this is an excellent opportunity to join a unique health charity as a Donor Recruitment Assistant on a 6-month fixed term contract basis.
This role reports to the Senior Donor Recruitment Manager and sits within the communications and engagement department. As Donor Recruitment Assistant, you will provide dedicated administrative support to the Donor Recruitment Team who engage and recruit blood donors through the delivery of targeted sector based annual recruitment events and activities nationally working with patients, their families, volunteers, community groups and organisations.
You will have strong administrative skills and an interest to further build your experience in community events management. You will also be confident working with data and CRM systems
- Support the Donor Recruitment Officers to actively research and identify potential partners to achieve agreed donor registration and donor recruitment fundraising targets.
- Log event activity and track KPIs on the charity CRM
- Work with the social media team to monitor and respond to enquiries and comments on their social media platforms
- Prepare presentations to be used by the Donor Recruitment Managers for individuals, community groups and other organisations to promote the work of the charity
- Prepare and oversee the distribution of packs for donor recruitment drives
- Work with the Donor Recruitment Manager to book in training for drive organisers
- Attend drives and support initiators to ensure all processes are completed correctly
- Sensitivity and empathy in working with people
- Ability to form effective internal and external relationships.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion to develop experience in engagement and community events
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a supportive team with excellent development opportunities on offer for those who want to work with diverse cultural groups, communities and nationalities.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV today. They are accepting applications on a rolling basis and so please get in touch as soon as possible if interested.
If you are looking for a new position and this is not the role for you, you can get in touch to arrange a confidential discussion on how we can help you with your next career move. TPP Recruitment specialise in the non-profit sector and cover temporary, permanent and contract roles across the UK.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.