£21000 - £25000 per annum
over 3 years ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great team dedicated to making the ordinary possible for children and young people with autism. This amazing charity has been providing specialist education and support for children with autism since 1997 and they strive to make sure that the people who make the policies know how important it is to make the world a more autism-friendly place.
You will be supporting the Donor Development Team with donor development and stewardship, legacy administration and to manage the portfolio of Individual Givers.
- Running the direct marketing programme including mail and email.
- Preparing high quality fundraising materials including proposals, reports and newsletters for individual givers.
- Managing all aspects of the donation cycle, using Raiser's Edge to accurately record all activity.
- Delivering high standards of donor care, stewardship and development.
- Chasing and recording Gift Aid declarations to maximise this avenue of income.
- Researching innovative and creative ways in which to attract donors and grow income/awareness.
- Preparing briefings on Major Donor for senior staff.
- Supporting the delivery of integrated fundraising campaigns.
- Maintaining and keeping up to date the fundraising pages on the website.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in fundraising.
- Ideally experience of Individual Giving, Major Donor fundraising or Event organisation.
- Experience providing account management to individuals or supporters.
- Experience of developing strong copy and presentations.
- Experience using databases such as Raiser's Edge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
CLOSING DATE: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Emily on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com.
We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Free training for fundraisers provided!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute Of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP recruitment website: http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.