£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
2 months ago
TPP are currently working with a small charity that are passionate about creating a positive impact to end the hunger problem in the world. They run the world's largest free mid day school meal provider. They now also run feeding programs for holiday clubs in the UK , along with feeding the homeless on the streets of London.
They are looking for a Donor care and Database officer to join there team. You would need to be a confident team player and willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
Purpose of this role:
* To lead the Donor care program, ensure timely reporting and renewal of asks to all donors, be the point of contact for donor relationships.
* To Accurately maintain, update, and utilize the donor database ( Salesforce )
* To be the champion of the donor database and support its strategic development
* To provide general operational support , including IT support for the small team, executing donor communication campaigns like newsletters, responding to queries from the public by telephone or email, recruiting and managing volunteers needed for projects
Some of the role and Responsibilities:
Donor Database management:
1. To accurately maintain, update, and utilize the charity's donor database (Salesforce)
2. Ensuring all donations are entered in the data management software in a timely fashion and correctly.
3. Track all fundraising platforms & donations coming in, and ensure all donations are entered into Salesforce correctly.
4. Continue to develop data management processes which provide the best possible donor experience
5. Create and produce the necessary reporting structures to enable the team to understand the performance of campaigns on a monthly basis.
1. Ensuring all donors receive reports and renewal letters when due to ensure no drop outs.
2. Manage the production of thank you letters/emails to donations and ensuring they are updated at regular intervals.
3. Proactively seek opportunities to delight the donors, understanding that every contact point is an opportunity to positively influence how supporters feel about the charity.
4. Create strategies and communications to improve donation levels with existing donors, and renewing lapsed donors.
5. Understand and interpret the requirements of Data Protection, fundraising regulations regarding supporter contact, and any other legal requirements which apply to our data management processes.
Skills and experience required for this role:
1. At least 1 year experienced directly working with Donor Databases, specifically Salesforce non-profit module.
2. At least 1 year charity experience in a similar role.
3. Excellent organizational skills, time management skills, and IT know-how.
If this role sounds of interest and you would like more details please get in touch ASAP