£38k - 42k per year
almost 4 years ago
This is a great opportunity for you to join this social welfare charity as a Donor Acquisition Manager you will lead acquisition and welcome activities.
Key duties within this role will include:
- To lead the strategic development and ongoing delivery of campaigns across digital, tele, D2D, DM, lotteries and private sites
- Forecasting income and expenditure budgets
- Build relationships with suppliers and agencies
- Working with the other Managers to contribute to the overall development and implementation of the strategy
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Direct marketing experience within a multi-channel, multi discipline environment
- In-depth understanding of the effective development and use of supporter contact strategies
- Experience of monitoring, reporting and forecasting against plans and budgets
Closing Date: 6th July
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.