£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
An independent charity has a fantastic opportunity available to join them as their Diversity and Inclusion Programme Manager, you will be leading on an organisational-wide approach to developing and elevating their external activities in relation to ED&I. This is a permanent London based role offering hybrid working options.
The purpose of this role is to lead, develop and deliver external Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (ED&I) campaigns and programmes in a way that engages external stakeholders to drive their ambition to be a leader, partner and ally in creating change in EDI in the Education sector
Key responsibilities of the Diversity and Inclusion Programme Manager:
* Lead on reviewing and developing external ED&I strategy and plans
* Engage and work across all teams to drive external campaigns
* Provide an overarching framework that elevates ED&I activities
* Lead on activities to deliver a positive action programme on external events
* Showcase impact in areas of ED&I and as a mechanism to encourage diversity in key areas
* Communicate outputs to wider networks to showcase the impact
* Actively engage with external stakeholders and partners to promote change across the sector
* Work with the Corporate Partnerships team, by providing ED&I expertise
* Raise the profile of the organisation's profile through the ED&I impact
It is essential that you demonstrate substantial equity, inclusion and diversity expertise in an externally facing role. Experience of leading and delivering, at pace, ED&I external programmes that have achieved positive change outcomes. Proven track record of engaging multiple stakeholders and relationship management at all levels. Demonstrable experience as a networker within the ED&I sector and/or further education sector. Project management qualification and/or relevant experience. Ability to clearly and concisely articulate ideas, concepts, and new ideas to engage multiple audiences and successfully influence opinion. Able to present metrics and report on progress against business objectives and KPIs to all relevant stakeholders. This is a standalone role that will be working very closely with senior management.
To apply for this Diversity and Inclusion Programme Manager vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 75631DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.