£65k per year
about 2 years ago
One of the charity sector’s leading professional membership bodies are seeking an experienced Director of People & Resources role for a crucial hire. The role will involve managing a medium sized team, and the successful candidate will take a lead role in business planning, financial management, facilities management and HR for the organisation.
It is crucial candidates can demostrate sound financial management along with clear evidence of leading and galvanising a high performing team of finance & HR professionals.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
-Financial leadership and management (financial planning, statutory accounts, investment management)
-HR (overseeing HR policies, volunteer management)
-Business Planning (development and implementation of departmental and organisation wide business plans)
-Learning and development
-Facilities and Infrastructure management
- Significant experience of managing the overall finances of a medium sized membership or charity organisation preferred
- Significant experience of leading corporate and business planning, across multiple teams or for an organisation as a whole
- Experience of managing vital systems and processes within an organisation, including databases, IT and data protection
- Experience of successfully leading and managing cross-organisational/departmental projects
- Demonstrable experience of leading the development of a supportive learning culture within an organisation, ideally with experience of developing volunteers as well as staff
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.