£65,000 per annum
about 1 year ago
TPP are working closely with a health charity based in Hertfordshire who are recruiting for a Director of People and Development to work 2 days a week on an 18month FTC.
Short description of role
Responsible to: Chief Executive
Job Purpose: To shape, further develop and deliver a People and Organisational Strategy for the charity that will enable effective delivery of the charity's strategic and business goals through its people.
There will be an office move planned for 2018, they are embedding a new Vision, Mission and set of organisational Values and they want to embrace greater agile working practices. This role will play a critical part in all these areas.
- To build on, further develop and implement a People and Organisational Development strategy that delivers a high performance culture that is aligned with their organisational values and vision.
- To lead the development of high quality and inspirational management and leadership initiatives in order to enhance current and potential capability throughout the charity.
- Oversee, monitor and continually develop effective and efficient performance and pay and reward strategies that align with their values and build a culture of high performance.
- Lead and direct the HR and People Development function of the charity, taking a strategic and developmental overview of all people related needs of the charity.
- Provide advice and guidance as required to all members of staff on HR matters
The Ideal Candidate:
- Relevant qualification, or equivalent professional knowledge gained through the significant experience working as a People and Organisational Development specialist; chartered membership of the CIPD desirable.
- Organisation development particularly around change management and developing organisational culture
- Learning & Development, particularly management development and talent management.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV quoting the reference number in the subject line.