Up to £70000.00 per annum
3 months ago
TPP are proud to be working with a charity who saves the life's of so many people. Due to their work 3 people a day are given a second chance at life. This charity is a lifesaving legacy.
This fantastic charity are recruiting for a Director of patient services. This is a great opportunity to join a successful team. This is a great team to join and they have a good reputation. They are looking for someone to come in to develop them to the next level. This area has growth and investment potential. They are looking for some one to bring fresh ideas and out look.
Do you have experience working within oncology/ cancer setting? Do you have experience working with consultants and knowledge of NHS and patient pathways?
As Director of Patient Services, you will provide leadership, management and coordination for all activities relating to our patient services. This includes building constructive and ongoing relationships with key stakeholders to translate strategy operational objectives across the patient services. You will demonstrate a growth mindset, working collaboratively across the organisation as one to deliver goals, whilst actively seeking improvement.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
* Delivering an ambitious patient services strategy that focuses on research, data and growth of the service offer for optimal patient impact.
* Lead and develop a high performing team.
* Lead the expansion of the patient services clinical service and work with our Engagement division to support the development and achievement of associated fundraising and marketing strategies.
* Be accountable for the provision, co-creation and evaluation of a high quality, reliable, and responsive service to patients backed up by data.
* Proactively review both current and future requirements and ensure all 6 services, processes and procedures are developed to optimise excellent services for patients.
* Ensure the effective promotion of the charity's work at a national and international level.
* Be an enthusiastic advocate for patients and families and vocal ambassador for our work.
* Have an active role within the sector and horizon scanning for opportunities/ innovations that could positively impact our work.
To be successful in this role you will need:
* Clinical experience of working with patients in an oncology setting.
* Excellent knowledge of the NHS and patient pathways.
* Knowledge or willingness to develop expertise of Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant.
* Proven experience of developing networks and excellent strategic relationships with senior healthcare professionals.
* Proven leadership and management capabilities to inspire, empower and motivate others and build high performing teams.
* Experience of translating strategy and business plans into operational delivery.
* Experience of preparing and managing annual budgets.
* Excellent communication skills.
In return this charity offer excellent benefits and great place to work. Once it's safe to do so you will work two days in London and 3 days from home.
If this exciting opportunity is of interest please get in touch now!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.