East London, London
Up to £50000 per annum + Pro rata
over 2 years ago
Role: Interim Operations Director
Location: East London
Employment Type: End of August - 6 month FTC
Salary/rate: £50,000 pro rata
Working hours: 35 Hours a week
Short description of role:
Our client, an education provider are looking for an Interim Operations Director to start at the end of August on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract, the main purpose of the role is to provide strategic leadership to the College which strengthens the operational systems, data, culture, processes and risk management. You will be managing 2 Academic Coordinators, Communications Manager, Premises Manger, Receptionist, Head of HR and Head of Finance.
- Sound financial management and wider operations experience
- Be a key member of the Senior Management Team
- Working closely with the CEO's to nurture and strengthen all of the charities assets
- To lead and be accountable for IT, Finance, Communications, Premises Management - provide direction and line management responsibility to these teams
- Ensure the college runs smoothly
- Lead college staff to advise on contracts with external organisations
- Ensure the college policies and procedures for data protection are up to date
- Budget responsibility
- Create and implement a Quality Improvement plan for the college
- To lead on College Compliance
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV quoting the reference number in the subject line.
If you know someone who is interested in this role please ask them to contact me directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with a £100 Amazon voucher if we find them a permanent job.