£85000.00 - £95000.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
TPP Finance and Accountancy have been engaged to work with this small International Membership organisation based in their Central London head office and are looking to recruit an exceptional qualified Director of Finance & Resources to report into the Chief Executive and be fully responsible for Finance, HR, Office, IT, Fundraising & Global Operations whilst also working and leading on some very exciting long term growth projects.
This Director of Finance role will be a fantastic opportunity and will only suit someone with a very proactive and non-business as usual attitude, whilst also requiring international NGO experience or international membership experience and will be focused on increasing revenue streams across the business. Strong experience around fundraising and growth will be required also.
As the Director of Finance & Resources, you will hold a critical leadership role in making the new strategy a reality, responsible for:
* planning, directing and controlling resources across Finance, Corporate, Legal and IT functions for the organisation
* setting and ensuring effective management towards objectives and income targets
* innovating to build new business models and sources of funding to diversify income generation
* designing and implementing strategies for talent and organisational development
* establishing a culture of strong financial and cost control, evaluation and appropriate risk management across the global across London and the four other international sites.
In terms of finance responsibility, you will lead teams on:
* Financial Reporting & Control
* Fundraising & New Business Model Development
* Talent & Organisational Development
We expect the Director of Finance to play a proactive and productive role within the Senior Management Team, assuming a strategic role in the overall management of the organisation, developing and implementing strategies to support the significant changes in culture, working environment and people structure required by the new strategy. You will work alongside the Chief Executive and act as the executive lead to the Treasurer and Treasury Committee of the Board of Trustees. You will lead a team based primarily in London, with relationships with members, external bodies and advisers. Should you feel that you meet all these criteria then please apply now and appreciate detailed CV's will be preferred and supporting statements required later.