£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
9 months ago
An organisation which has gone through alot of changes are looking for their next new Director of Finance and Resources to join their team.
This is a £1.9million turnover charity based in East London. Working very closely with the CEO and the Interim Director of Finance, you will be a hands on Director of Finance and Resources overlooking HR, IT and Facilities.
This is a permanent full time role offering a salary between £60,000 - £65,000 per annum. The client has an ambitious 5 year strategy and they are looking to appoint their next Director of Finance and Resources who will be able to lead on this and bring in positive change to the team and organisation, working closely with the CEO and the Senior Management Team.
Your key duties and responsibilities are:
- To lead and hold strategic oversight of the financial management
- Produce accurate financial reports
- Produce the charity's annual accounts
- Liaise with the auditors
- Lead initiatives to improve the charity's systems and infrastructure
- Deputise for the CEO when necessary and work alongside the leadership team
Candidates applying for this role will be:
- Fully qualified Directors of Finance (recognised CCAB qualifications)
- Experience of providing financial information to the Board of Trustees
- Strong knowledge of SORP
- Think strategically and create plans to deliver against the charity's strategy
- Experience of leading and managing a team
- Experience in managing property in compliance with charity and tenancy law would be an advantage
- Experience if managing an external HR function would be an advantage
The time lines for this role:
- Role will be closing on 18th June, 2019
- First stage interviews w/c 24th June, 2019
- 2nd stage interviews w/c 1st July, 2019
If you are interested in this position, please apply with a copy of your CV or contact us for an informal chat.