£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Are you looking to take on a new challenge and work for a growing organisation?
An amazing opportunity has come up to work for a £1.9million turnover charity based in East London. You will be a hands on Director of Finance and Resources overlooking HR, IT and Facilities.
This is a permanent full time role offering a salary of £55,000 - £60,000 per annum.
Working closely with the new CEO, you will be holding a pivotal role implementing change and working closely with the other members in the senior management team.
Your key duties and responsibilities are:
- To lead and hold strategic oversight of the financial management
- Produce accurate financial reports
- Produce the charity's annual accounts
- Liaise with the auditors
- Lead initiatives to improve the charity's systems and infrastructure
- Deputise for the CEO when necessary and work alongside the leadership team
Candidates applying for this role will be:
- Fully qualified Directors of Finance (recognised CCAB qualifications)
- Experience of providing financial information to the Board of Trustees
- Strong knowledge of SORP
- Think strategically and create plans to deliver against the charity's strategy
- Experience of leading and managing a team
- Experience in managing property in compliance with charity and tenancy law would be an advantage
- Experience if managing an external HR function would be an advantage
This role will be a very quick turnaround. Closing date will be mid next week -10th April 2019 with interviews happening the following week.
If interested, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV.