City of Westminster, London
£250.00 - £350 per day
about 3 years ago
A small think tank, based in the heart of London, is looking for a Director of Finance & Operations to lead their organisation through a period of growth and help outline their policies and procedures. This is very much an organisational change role and would suit those looking for a challenge.
- Oversee operational functions and provide support to the European office
- Lead on budgeting for the operations in Europe and monitor project and programme budgets
- Act as the lead for the annual reports and be the main contact for Charity Commission and Companies House
- Lead on implementation of HR processes for the UK office
- Oversee all IT infrastructure of the UK office
- Ensure that the office is well maintained, putting in health and safety policies and procedures to comply with regulations
To be successful in this role you will be a qualified accountant with experience of working in a small charity and being hands on. You will also have experience of overseeing various other operational areas such as HR, IT and Facilities.
This is a great opportunity to be apart of a growing organisation and the role has the potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
If you are interested then please apply online today!