City of London, London
£53592.00 - £63920.00 per annum
11 months ago
I'm working with a growing £2.5million turnover International charity based in London who are looking for their next Director of Finance and Resources. Working within a close knit team, you will work very closely with the CEO and the other SMT, leading the team and growing with the charity.
Being a key member of the Senior Management Team, you will be responsible for the financial strategy and financial management of the organisation. You will also oversee the contracts, human resources, information technology and the facilities team.
This is a permanent full time role offering a salary of £53,592 - £63,920 per annum based on experience and knowledge.
Some of your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Lead on strategic financial planning and development
- Manage and develop the Finance and Resources team
- Lead forecasdting and annual budgeting processes
- Review and approve the monthly payrill and pensions payments and deal with HMRC
- Oversee financial reporting, including monthly management accounts
- Statutory reporting and annual audit
- Provide financial and contractual oversight across the organisation
- Strengthen risk management within the organisation and manage the Risk Register
- Provide oversight of human resources pokicy and practice, ensuring compliance with legal and best practice
Candidates applying for this role will have the following experience, knowledge and skills:
- Experience working at a strategic level with a multi-discipliary leadership team
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
- Experienced financial strategist with commerical skills
- Experienced and well connected within the charitable sector, international NGO experience would be an added advantage
- Very strong understanding of SORP
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience of overseeing management of IT systems and support contractors
- Experience of working with and being accountable to a Borad of Trustees / Directors
Candidates shortlisted for this role will be required to complete an application form. The role closes on 1st June and the interviews will be held on 7th June, 2018.
If you are interested in this role, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV.