City of London, London
£61858.00 - £65582.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
A growing £3million international charity based in the City of London are looking for a Director of Finance and Resources to join their team.
This is a permanent part time role working three days per week. This role will be paying a salary of £61,858 - £65,582 per annum pro rata for three days per week. Working very closely with the CEO, you will be a hands on Director of Finance and Resources.
Your key duties and responsibilities are:
- To lead and hold strategic oversight of the financial management
- Produce accurate financial reports
- Produce the charity's annual accounts
- Liaise with the auditors
- Lead initiatives to improve the charity's systems and infrastructure
- Deputise for the CEO when necessary and work alongside the leadership team
Candidates applying for this role will be:
- Fully qualified Directors of Finance (recognised CCAB qualifications)
- Experience of providing financial information to the Board of Trustees
- Strong knowledge of SORP
- Think strategically and create plans to deliver against the charity's strategy
- Experience of leading and managing a team
- Experience in managing property in compliance with charity and tenancy law would be an advantage
- Experience if managing an external HR function would be an advantage
Interviews for this role will be held w/c 12th August, 2019.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with a copy of your CV or contact us for an informal chat.