£38000.00 - £380000.00 per annum
4 months ago
This is an immediate start Director of Finance and Operation role working for a small and developing charity based in East London. Working closely with the CEO the role of the Director of Finance and Operations is to oversee the day to day running of the finance function including both operational and strategic aspects. In addition to finance the successful Director of Finance and Operation will also oversea the running of operation including HR.
Day to day duties of the Director of Finance and Operations will include;
- Overseeing all financial transaction including AP. AR. Staff expenses and payments runs
- Complete all monthly management accounts
- Business partner with SMG and advise on budgets, income, and expenditure
- Complete financial reports on projects and grants
- Track income and expenditure
- Support application process of grants and bids
- Complete monthly control accounts reconciliation and payroll changes
- Lead the HR function for the charity including recruitment, vetting and on boarding
- Assist in special projects around Anti racism, diversity, and inclusion
Applicants for the position of Director of Finance and Operations must have experience in similar role ideally within a charity. A proven track record in completing financial reports and knowledge of charity accounting is essential. Applicants must have prior knowledge of HR and operation management but an interest and the ability to research things is essential. If you are interested in applying for the position of Director of Finance and Operations through TPP recruitment then please do so by sending your CV to email@example.com
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.