City of London, London
£79000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
TPP Finance and Accountancy are working with a £26million turnover charity based in Victoria, looking to recruit and exceptional qualified Director of Finance and Business Intelligence.
If you have the experience working on a highly strategic Finance role as well as being hands-on in finance with experience in public funding, then this would be a great opportunity for you.
This is a newly created title for the organisation where you will be working very closely with the CEO, COO and be part of the Senior Management Team.
The salary being offered is £80,000 per annum.
My client is looking for a qualified accountant will be an excellent accountant with very strong interpersonal skills and commercial minded.
- Leading on financial strategy
- Providing advice and guidance to the Board and Executive Team
- Leading the financial and operational performance reporting functions
- Contributing to the development and delivery of the organisation’s strategic objectives
- Leading the business intelligence analysis and providing pro-active insight across the operational and commercial delivery to support Operational Directors and their teams
- Oversee the design of financial models and tools
The closing date for this role is 27th March 2019.
First stage interviews will be held on 3rd April 2019 and 2nd stage on 11th April 2019 if shortlisted.
If interested in this role, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV or contact Angela at TPP Finance and Accountancy for an informal chat.