£55000 - £60000 per annum
6 months ago
This is an immediate start on going interim Director of Finance role working for a homeless charity based in London.
A member of the leadership team, it is the responsibility of the Director of Finance to oversee the day to running of the finance team, as well strategic oversight of the charity's financial management.
This is a hands-on Director of Finance role and the successful candidate will be required to;
- Produce monthly management accounts
- Complete year end accounts - including leading on audit process and ensuring compliance with Charity SORP
- Ensure accurate financial reporting, including risk assessments
- Present information to the board and finance sub - committee
- Business partnering with various departments managing the charities income and expenditure
- Partnering with and providing financial support for fundraising bids and competitive bids
This is an ideal role for a seasoned qualified accountant who has a track record of working in a small team. Applicants for the position of Director of Finance should have a proven track record in financial reporting and risk management. Although processes and procedures are in place, applicants must be able to demonstrate experience in making efficiencies and improving financial processes and procedures. Applicants must be competent user of Excel and working knowledge of Sage is ideal.
This is a 6-month fixed term contract role, with one direct report, and under the current lockdown all interviews, on boarding and start's will take place remotely.
If you are interested in applying for this role than please do through TPP Recruitment by sending your CV to email@example.com