Up to £60000.00 per annum
2 months ago
TPP is currently working with a national education charity who are seeking to hire a Director of Communications & Marketing. As an experienced and commercially driven marketing and communications professional who has operated at senior management level, you will be responsible for developing and leading our client's marketing and communications strategy to fulfil the charity's strategic objectives.
Reporting to the CEO you will lead the national and regional marketing, communications, policy and digital teams, directly managing a team of 7, and indirectly responsible for a further six.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Lead the charity's digital transformation strategy
- Lead and inspire the communications and marketing team
- Lead and advise the Chief Executive and senior management team on internal communications to staff and volunteers
- Lead and manage the media and PR functions to deliver external communications for the charity.
- Deliver powerful marketing and behaviour change campaigns.
Your experience and skillsets will include :
- Leadership of a marketing and communications strategy
- Senior leadership, working with board and senior management team and advising CEO
- Generating and steering media interest in a story
- Leading a team
- Leading consumer-facing campaigns.Leading marketing and communications activity to support business development or income generation