£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Our client, a hospice with a broad range of clinical and community services, has a new opportunity available for an experienced clinical services senior professional. You would be joining them as Director of Clinical Services. The purpose of this role is to provide leadership to care teams, service delivery, strategic planning and corporate management. This role offers a competitive salary and benefits including free on-site parking.
Key responsibilities for the Director of Clinical Services:
* Lead on strategic shaping and change management
* Develop and agree a strategy for clinical services and education
* Work with commissioners, health organisations and professionals
* Build on existing relationships across all areas of palliative and supportive care
* Operational management of all clinical services
* Provide support for staff, both on-going and in crisis situations
* Develop, review, and implement quality assurance measures, including policies, procedures, audit
* Take the lead in risk management processes including safeguarding and reporting
It is essential that you are a registered nurse plus hold a current and valid NMC registration. Your experience should easily address managing various teams, budgets, a broad range of clinical settings, working with commissioners and other external providers. Naturally you will be able to demonstrate strong leadership qualities, ensure objectives are delivered on time within budget and have a good understanding of what high quality services look like.
To apply for this Director of Clinical Services vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 74595DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.