Up to £27000 per annum
5 months ago
TPP is proud to be partnering with national health charity to recruit for a Direct Marketing Officer specialising in legacies. The role is permanent and paying £27,000 a year. The charity helps people who have breathing and respiratory problems through support, research and by campaigning to improve the quality of care people receive.
The role will involve:
- Building warm relationships with legacy pledgers, intenders and enquirers
- Testing new digital channels to recruit new legacy contacts and working with colleagues to transform there digital legacy offering
- Producing legacy stewardship and acquisition campaigns, recruiting new people onto the programme
- Using data to inform there decisions and to plan the future of the UK legacy programme
- Working within a dynamic, successful Individual Giving team driven by the desire to give their supporters an excellent experience
The right person will be able to:
- Build meaningful, personal relationships with pledgers and supporters.
- Test and develop new digital channels to engage new audiences
- Interpretate data to find new opportunities
- Demonstrate passion for delivering high quality direct marketing products that leave a lasting impression on supporters
How to apply
Deadline - 16th February
If you wish to apply for the role or would like further information, please call Patrick on 0207 198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.