£30k - 32k per year
over 3 years ago
One of the UK’s largest charities is recruiting for a Direct Marketing Officer – Acquisition who will work across channels including DRTV and Face to Face. This is role is temporary initially but will be made permanent.
Key duties within this role will include:
- To be responsible for day to day management of campaigns through Direct Mail, Telemarketing, Face to Face, DRTV and Digital
- Improving campaign analysis and evaluation including benchmarking key performance indicators
- To work with Manager to monitor budgets and test new approaches
- To proof read all campaign materials and ensure amends have been done
- Brief and liaise with external agencies/suppliers in the delivery of specific projects
- Working with the team to segment the database, to ensure the most appropriate use of the data
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience project managing direct marketing campaigns
- Understanding of and an ability to manage and monitor project budgets
- Experience of database targeting, segmentation, testing and response analysis
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.