020 7198 6040
over 3 years ago
TPP Fundraising is recruiting for a Direct Marketing Officer to work with a leading medical research and health charity in the UK. It is a great opportunity for an individual who has strong experience of planning, implementing and evaluating direct marketing campaigns, to join a successful fundraising team and oversee some of the core direct marketing channels including appeals, raffles and the organisation's weekly lottery.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Working alongside the direct marketing team on the day to day campaign planning and lead of the implementation of core direct marketing activity as discussed above
- Be a key player in the development of the organisation?s innovative acquisition programme
- Delivery of engaging supporter journeys and welcome programmes for individual giving supporters
- End to end project management of a supporter magazine
- Development of campaign schedules for direct marketing activity
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience of planning, implementing and evaluating direct marketing campaigns
- Have experience of DRTV, direct mail, press and telephone fundraising
- Ability to develop relationships and negotiate with creative agencies
- Experience of database targeting and segmentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Closing Date:14th October 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a ?100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.