£24k - 28k per year
almost 3 years ago
This is a great opportunity to join the successful Direct Marketing team at this leading health charity. The role available is for a Direct Marketing Officer who will be responsible for managing a variety of campaigns across both acquisition and retention.
Key duties within this role will include:
- To support in planning, developing and implementing assigned campaigns (including direct debit campaigns, raffles campaigns, legacy marketing, payroll giving and telemarketing)
- Ensuring that campaigns are managed against agreed expenditure levels & KPIs
- To track, analyse and report on results from campaigns and monitor supporter feedback
- To assist in the selection and sign off of data for all direct marketing campaigns
- To ensure that all campaigns follow agreed brand guidelines
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong project management skills
- Familiarity with marketing databases and the ability to conduct analysis using Excel
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Closing Date: 28th September
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.