£36000 - £40000 per annum
over 3 years ago
This is a great opportunity for you to join one of the UKs largest disability charities as a Acquisition Manager you will lead and manage the Acquisition and Welcome activities within Individual Giving. This year is an extremely important year in this charity's strategy and you will be leading a team with significant budget responsibility.
Key duties within this role will include:
- To lead the strategic development and ongoing delivery of integrated customer contact strategies and excellent supporter experience
- Forecasting income and expenditure budgets
- To manage, motivate and support all staff to achieve agreed targets / performance indicators
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant direct marketing experience within a multi-channel, multi discipline environment
- In-depth understanding of the effective development and use of supporter contact strategies
- Demonstrable experience of managing a team with a proven track record of coaching and mentoring staff
- Experience of monitoring, reporting and forecasting against plans and budgets
Closing Date: 12th January
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.