£38k - 44k per year
020 7198 6040
over 3 years ago
TPP is working with a leading cancer support charity in the UK that is recruiting for a Direct Marketing Acquisition Manager. This role focusses specifically on playing a key role in leading the Acquisition team to recruit new supporters in line with the organisation?s overall objectives. The position is a great opportunity for an individual with direct marketing experience, who has managed large and complex campaigns, to join a successful and creative fundraising team.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Leading the acquisition team to deliver direct marketing campaigns
- Strategically supporting and managing the development of direct marketing campaigns
- Responsibility for identifying and selecting external partners and suppliers
- Responsibility for ensuring the continuous improvement of existing direct marketing campaigns, working closely with the team to identify new opportunities
- Directly reporting to the Head of Acquisition on the team?s campaign objectives
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience of direct marketing
- Demonstrable experience of managing campaigns with large and complex multichannel programmes
- Experience of developing and implementing strategy
- Ability to negotiate with external creative agencies
- Extensive experience of line management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a ?100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.