£34,577 - 36,546 per year
almost 4 years ago
This is an opportunity for a Direct Marketing Manager to join a charity that believes in supporting children regardless of their circumstances, gender or race. Their purpose is to transform the lives of the UK’s most vulnerable children.
As a DM Manager you will be leading on the delivery and growth of core supporter development programmes such as appeals, raffles and regular giving (including weekly lottery). You will be responsible for the effective operational delivery of campaigns and line management of 3 direct reports.
- Assisting the Senior Marketing Manager to develop and implement an effective supporter development programme with an annual expenditure budget of over £2 million and income target of over £13 million.
- Planning and developing the ongoing supporter retention and development strategy, taking specific responsibility for a particular area.
- Ensuring that a high standard of regular reporting of programme performance, key data trends and budget delivery is in place.
- Researching and producing annual benchmarking reports, analysing and interpreting relative performance.
- Recommending, revising and implementing plans as required to ensure annual income and expenditure targets are met and the financial risk is minimised.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all campaigns against campaign objective & strategic KPI’s.
- Managing relationships with agencies and external suppliers.
- Track record of delivering large DM campaigns effectively.
- Strong line management experience of staff with varying stages of development
- Experience of developing and managing set budgets.
- Experience of monitoring campaign progress and reporting.
- Excellent written, verbal and relationship building skills.
CLOSING DATE: 7th SEPTEMBER
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Free training for fundraisers provided!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute Of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP recruitment website: http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.