£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
A progressive, highly diligent and dynamic medical research charity based in the city of London are actively currently recruiting for a switched on, tenacious and confident Direct Marketing Manager.
The role will enable the successful candidate the chance to truly work very autonomously, to put their own stamp on campaigns and generate new valuable ideas for this area of the charity. You will be working in a collaborative organisation with a professional and very flexible working environment This role will suit a candidate who is keen to make their mark and can come in and hit the ground running. Therefore previous experience in a similar role will be vital - ideally, but not essentially directly for a charity.
This charity also offers great benefits for their employees including a very good holiday allowance and flexible working hours with working from home options too.
Key duties for this pivotal role will include the following:
* Looking after and being responsible for the acquisition activity to recruit new donors
* Managing all aspects of all direct marketing campaigns to include individual fundraising appeals and liasing with external suppliers including printers and creative agencies
* Write accurate data briefs and write and review copy and proof all relevant art work
* Working with both internal and external stakeholders to develop and implement supporter journeys, ensuring that life time value of donors is maximised where appropriate and possible
* Work together with the Finance and Data team to ensure correct allocation of income is completed
The successful candidate will require excellent communication skills with a solid level of attention to detail coupled with a creative and innovative approach to dealing with issues and problem solving.
If this role is of firm interest to you and you have the necessary skill set please submit your most up to date CV and contact details today to us.