£40k - 47k per year
almost 3 years ago
This is a great opportunity to join this international animal charity as a Direct Marketing Manager focusing on retention and development who will be responsible for planning and delivering campaigns to generate multi-million pound income.
Key duties within this role will include:
- To develop, manage, implement, an overall supporter development strategy including the implementation and integration of the supporter journey work and a portfolio of retention programmes
- Responsible for setting and monitoring income and expenditure budgets for supporter development and retention
- Provides guidance and motivation for any directly-reporting staff to ensure that delegated responsibilities are achieved
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant direct marketing experience
- Demonstrable experience of managing a team with a proven track record of coaching and mentoring staff
- Experience of monitoring, reporting and forecasting against plans and budgets
- Excellent project management skills with proven experience of delivering campaigns on time and to budget
- Excellent verbal and written communication and strong numeracy skills
Closing Date: 11th March
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.