£25k per year
over 3 years ago
We are working with one of the oldest youth charities to help recruit for their new Direct Marketing Fundraiser to join their Direct Marketing team. You will provide essential campaign management support to the Direct Marketing team and maintain effective relationships with external creative agencies. This is a great position for a person to take the next step in the fundraising career.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Manage supporter queries and be the first point of contact for all requests and donations
- Assist in the process of donor recruitment and the development of campaigns in order to maximise income
- Produce creative briefs for appeals and campaigns and maintain effective relationships with creative agencies
- Monitor current campaign results and analyse them against previous campaigns and appeals.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Ability to monitor and analyse figures and drawing conclusions from those results
- Knowledge of direct marketing techniques is favoured
Closing Date: 24 April 2017
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.