£27000 - £33000 per annum
7 months ago
An interesting fixed-term role for a Direct Marketing Executive, sitting within the Retention team in Direct Marketing, within our client's Fundraising Directorate. The post of Direct Marketing Executive will play a key role in supporting the work of the Retention team and wider DM team to help the organisation to reach challenging targets.
The specific purpose of this post is:
- To manage campaigns across a range of media in order to retain, engage and increase net income from all supporters with a specific focus on new supporters.
- To work with direct marketing suppliers on a day-to-day basis to deliver campaigns.
- Work with other team members to develop specific areas of the DM budget, in particular retention income and expenditure targets across direct mail, telemarketing, email and SMS.
- To provide assistance to officers managing direct marketing appeals in response to humanitarian emergencies.
- Responsible for the management and delivery of direct marketing retention campaigns across a full range of media in line with planned budgets and targets, ensuring campaign deadlines are met and opportunities for learning are maximised.
- Briefing and day to day management of external agencies, including overseeing copy and artwork development through approvals to final print, production/ broadcast, and developing telemarketing scripts.
- Responsible for the management and delivery of the day to day new supporter welcome programme.
- Manage new supporter welcome data briefing, checking and send to agencies.
- Support the Senior Direct Marketing Officer with overall New Supporter Welcome programme in terms of test build, management and ongoing analysis.
- Ensure all activities consider how digital channels can support and enhance campaign management, supporter engagement and the achievement of fundraising targets
- Support other team members with the planning and budgeting process, completing this for discrete areas of the programme. Support the reviewing and re-forecasting process on a quarterly basis or more frequently where necessary.
- Support the Senior Direct Marketing Officer Retention on developing plans for supporter journeys and communications, including new supporter welcome.
If this role would be of interest to you, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number listed above.