£27,325 to £33,335
over 2 years ago
This hugely respected international human rights charity is recruiting for a Direct Marketing Executive to join its direct marketing team and focus on donor retention. Joining a really dedicated and passionate team this is an excellent opportunity for someone with some previous direct marketing experience to develop this within a really great organisation.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Plan and manage specific direct marketing projects within supporter retention – ensuring that campaigns are delivered on budget and on-time
- To fully brief external agencies and internal stakeholders on all elements of owned campaigns
- To monitor results and analysis of direct marketing activity and implement appropriate changes to ensure campaign targets are achieved
- Assist with planning and development of the direct marketing strategy and objectives
- Contribute to team budgets
- To brief, evaluate and proof copy and artwork, ensuring that creative is delivered to brief and the highest standards
- Manage the performance and day to day working relationships with agencies
- Liaise closely with the Database Management team and the Supporter Services team
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of delivering marketing campaigns, ideally within direct marketing for a charity
- Experience of successfully delivering multiple projects on time
- Demonstrable experience pf effective project planning and scheduling
- Understanding of the principles of fundraising and what motivates people to give
- Ability to interpret numerical and statistical information
- Ability to organise and prioritise a demanding workload
- Ability to develop and use spreadsheets to monitor and forecast performance
- Experience of managing relationships with external agencies and suppliers
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
The charity is keen to hear from anyone who would like to discuss this opportunity further so please contact Alice at TPP on 020 7198 6040 for an initial chat about the role.
Alternatively feel free to email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.