£29000 - £31000 per annum
9 months ago
This innovative and dynamic cancer charity based in central London is currently recruiting for a Direct Marketing Executive. The post holder will be responsible for developing new individual giving products and managing acquisition campaigns. The team you will be working with is lovely and you will have a supportive manager to provide you with guidance and ensure you are developing in the role.
Key duties within this position will include:
- To implement and manage the strategic development and ongoing delivery of integrated customer strategies and excellent supporter experience
- To be responsible for day-to-day management of campaigns through Direct Mail, Telemarketing, Digital and other appropriate channels
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all campaigns against campaign objectives & strategic KPIs
- Assist with the management and development of good working relationships with external suppliers
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of DM campaign management
- Experience of setting and managing budgets, monitoring results and financial performance in income and expenditure
- Familiarity with marketing databases and the ability to conduct analysis using Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
Closing Date: 10th November
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.