£22000.00 - £24700.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
An Exciting Direct Marketing Executive position giving you the opportunity to be part of a success and growing team.
TPP's Fundraising and Development team are currently working with a well-known health charity as they look to recruit a Direct Marketing Executive. This is a great time to join this charity as they have a busy hear ahead with their IG programme, lots of investment being put into this area of the charity. You will play a key part in the continued success the team as seen, supporting on a range of campaigns across both acquisition and retention. Along with supporting on campaigns you will take lead on your own smaller campaigns mostly focusing on their telemarketing programme.
Job title: Direct Marketing Executive
Charity type: Health charity
Location: London office and home mix
Salary: £22,000 to £24,700
* You will plan, deliver, and manage the delivery of campaigns to recruit and develop relationships with supporters using a variety of channels which include direct mail, f2f and telemarketing.
* Assist the team with the delivery of campaigns, this includes briefing agencies, sourcing marketing material, proofing copy and seeing the campaigns through to completion.
* Take lead on ensuring that the welcome journey is delivered for their lottery programme.
* You will be responsible for the management of their lottery prize winning process.
* Responsible for keeping track of campaign results you are leading on and present results in weekly round meetings.
* You will assist in briefing and managing external suppliers.
You will have experience of working within a fundraising team, ideally within a direct marketing capacity or passion for this area of work. Experienced in project management, seeing projects through to completion. You will have interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with external suppliers. Working knowledge of Window based packages and experience working with a fundraising database.
If you have read through this advertisement with great interest and would like to have a further conversation, then please apply within.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.