£26000 - £30000 per annum
about 3 years ago
This is a great opportunity to join this health charity as a Direct Marketing Officer. The post holder will have ownership of a range of direct marketing activity focused on retaining supporters.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Managing the day to day running of direct marketing campaigns; including campaign planning, creative development, co-ordinating print and production
- Manage the performance of external suppliers to deliver campaigns including direct mail, digital, and telemarketing (TM)
- Responsibility for tracking and monitoring the committed giving income and expenditure budget
- To assist in the selection and sign off of data for all direct marketing campaigns managed
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of project managing a range of direct marketing campaigns in the charity or commercial sector
- Experience of managing external agencies and suppliers
- Ability to understand and work with income and expenditure budgets
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing
Closing Date: 7th November
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.