West Sussex, England
£28000 - £32000 per annum
12 months ago
This is a great opportunity for you to join this international development charity as a Direct Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for the delivery of effective campaigns that maximise supporter engagement and long-term growth.
The culture within this team is supportive and friendly, you will manage your campaigns from end to end and work with a great level of autonomy.
Key duties within this role will include:
- To implement direct marketing campaigns across various channels to acquire new supporters
- To train and manage agencies, keeping fundraisers inspired and enthusiastic
- To manage individual campaign budgets - both expenditure and income targets
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Direct marketing experience within a multi-channel, multi discipline environment
- Experience of negotiating contracts and relationships with agencies
- Data driven with strong analytical skills
Closing Date: 14th August
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
If you know someone who is interested in this role either email us their contact details or ask them to contact us directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with £100 if we place them in a permanent role.