£42k per year
over 3 years ago
TPP are recruiting for a new Direct Marketing Development Manager position at a leading children's charity. This is a great opportunity for an experienced direct marketer to manage a team of two Direct Marketing Officers and play a key role in the team's growth and strategic direction.
Key responsibilities in this role include;
- Grow sustainable income and net profit for direct marketing fundraising.
- Lead and manage a successful team of two direct marketers to deliver effective and innovative retention programmes
- Motivate the direct marketing team to look for new ways to deliver direct marketing.
- Develop a cost effective supporter development strategy
- Develop retention strategies based on supporter insight and best practice in supporter stewardship.
- Work with the direct marketing team to segment the database
The ideal individual would be able to demonstrate;
- Experience of using a range of direct marketing techniques to develop and retain supporters
- Experience of managing and motivating a team
- Experience of developing and delivering large income and expenditure budgets
- Experience of building long term supporter relationships
- Working knowledge of direct marketing legislation and compliance
- Ability to develop strategic and operational income growth plans
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Closing date for applications: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.