£15,456 per year
over 3 years ago
One of the UK’s leading military charities are currently recruiting for a Direct Marketing Co-Ordinator to join their team. This role is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to move into the charity sector and has a great knowledge of direct marketing.
- To develop and manage DM campaigns from initial planning through to completion and evaluation
- To be responsible for all copy and images of the creative packs for campaigns
- To set and continuously review campaign targets, manage the budgets and authorise all invoices
- Experience in direct marketing, including mail, doordrops and inserts
- Experience of working with relevant agencies including creative agencies, telemarketing agencies and response handling
- Experience of implementing and managing budgets
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 020 7198 6040.
If you know someone who is interested in this role either email us their contact details or ask them to contact us directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with £100 if we place them in a permanent role.