Up to £25000 per annum
about 3 years ago
A growing children's charity based in central London is looking for an experienced Direct Marketing fundraiser to join their team ASAP.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Project managing direct marketing campaigns, including warm cash appeals and raffles, the legacy marketing programme (including direct mail, telemarketing, digital and events), cash to Direct Debit conversion (direct mail and telemarketing) and Gift Aid declarations (through direct mail and telemarketing).
- Providing input into the on-going development of direct marketing processes and strategy by positively challenging accepted ways of working and presenting new ideas
- Ensuring timely delivery of campaigns within budget
- Writing engaging copy for specific appeals and activities
- Ensuring supporters needs are met, developing relationships and improving retention rates
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.