£28,000 per annum
over 2 years ago
This established children’s medical charity with an enthusiastic team is recruiting for a Direct Marketing Coordinator to play a key role in generating income from recruitment and retention campaigns across a range of channels.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Project management of direct marketing appeals including warm cash appeals, legacy marketing appeals, direct mail and telemarketing
- Input into the ongoing development of direct marketing processes and strategy
- Create campaign schedules and work to deadlines
- Work closely with colleagues working within the database department to select relevant data for campaigns
- Organise campaign briefing meetings with relevant managers and teams
- Ensure campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
- Write engaging and emotive copy for mailers
- Brief agencies and other stakeholders on creative, fulfilment, and maintain solid relationships with suppliers
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of project managing, or assisting with the project management of, direct marketing campaigns
- Previous direct marketing experience and a working knowledge of DM media such as direct mail, email, social media
- Ability to create and tailor enticing, engaging and emotive copy for appeals
- Experience of managing relationships with suppliers
- Ability to coordinator multiple projects concurrently as well as strong prioritisation skills and the ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Top level numeracy and analytical skills
Closing date for applications: 26th August 2016
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice Wood on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Plus, free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.