£36k - 38k per year
020 7198 6040
over 3 years ago
TPP are recruiting for a Direct Marketing Acquisition Manager position at a leading children’s poverty relief charity. This is a great opportunity for a direct marketer with experience of running successful supporter acquisition campaigns to join an expanding and ambitious fundraising team and play a key role in the strategic direction of campaigns
Key responsibilities within this role include;
- Managing, developing and implementing a long term, cost effective and focused acquisition strategy for the organisation,
- Create, develop and manage an integrated multi-channel approach to supporter acquisition, including a digital strategy,
- Develop operational plans and budgets with direct marketing,
- Engage, reach and motivate potential supporters to donate and begin a giving relationship,
- Deliver analysis on new supporter type, income and expenditure to inform further campaigns,
- Manage and provide strategic direction to all appointed acquisition agencies.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience;
- Experience of, and a proven track record of, successful supporter acquisition of around 10,000,
- Demonstrable experience of developing and delivering large income and expenditure budgets,
- Experience of planning, managing and evaluating successful marketing programmes,
- Experience of analysing campaigns to inform future strategy and activity,
-Excellent communication and presentation skills,
- Ability to project managing multi campaigns,
- Ability to negotiate and influence.
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.