Up to £15.03 per hour
6 months ago
This leading health charity is looking for a Digital Fundraising Executive to join their team over a busy period.
Reporting into the Digital Fundraising Manager, you will be assisting on the delivery of fundraising initiatives via their digital channels and analysing the responses and data.
You will also be responsible for creating and editing email marketing campaigns to maximise ROI.
The appointed candidate will have:
- Experience of delivering digital income generation communications in a business or charity
- The ability to build complex integrated digital marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of current digital marketing techniques e.g. email, SMS, mobile, display advertising, paid search, social media
- A proven track record of using customer or supporter databases to target campaigns, and an understanding of using segmentation in order to minimise costs, and maximise profitability
- Experience of analysing results across digital channels and reporting back to key stakeholders