£55000.00 - £60000 per annum
12 months ago
TPP is currently representing a long established and reputable professional membership body serving the medical profession.
They are seeking to hire a Digital Team Manager who will be responsible for leading a digital team of 6 along with devising and executing the digital strategy, across a number of digital products in the their portfolio.
This role has been created through the incumbent's promotion. This is a great opportunity for the right person to join an organisation with a strong reputation for it's low staff turnover and the long tenure of it's employees.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Developing and implementing an effective digital strategy.
- Manage and lead the digital team.
- Manage and developing the ongoing development and improvement of their digital services including their website, digital journals, mobile apps and e-learning resources and tools.
- Assist in the development of new online tools, services and functions across web,mobile & tablet to increase engagement, recruit new members and support the wider marketing strategy.
- Manage our client's email marketing strategy and platform ensuring deliverability and engagement, while minimising the unsubscribe rate.
- To provide digital support to the wider marketing team and other departments.
- To manage the digital budget.
Your experience will include :
- Extensive digital marketing experience ideally gained at managerial level.
- The ability to communicate at all levels, including negotiating and influencing.
- Project management including experience of managing large cross-department development projects.
- Practical experience and knowledge of Agile development methodology would be ideal but not essential.
- A strategic thinker with the ability to create and execute digital strategies and plans.
- Well-organised with experience of working to deadlines and budget.