£38k - 41k per year
almost 3 years ago
Our client is looking for an experienced digital manager to lead on and implement a digital strategy and website redesign for the organisation. You will analyse their current presence and ensure that their whole range of digital delivery platforms and channels are promoting the work of the organisation and maximising engagement from the public and stakeholders. You will work with an agency and internal stakeholder to audit the existing content and write the strategy for the new website, working with an agency to deliver the project.
This is a position focussed on delivering a new website and will be involved in content auditing strategy and production. It is an opportunity to shape the content for a non profit organisation.
- Experience of managing digital presence and platforms for an organisation and developing their digital channels.
- Excellent knowledge of the current digital landscape and up to date with digital trends and new emerging practices.
- Experience of end to end project management of a website or other digital redesign ensuring that the strategy and vision for the organisation is being met and enhanced by the digital channels.
- Excellent knowledge of how to run and analyse email marketing and up to date knowledge of trends and best practice in this area.
- Experience of content management, production and strategy and the ability to tailor this for the needs and behaviour of supporters.
- Able to deputise for the Head of Digital in his absence and advocate the digital agenda when meeting with other departments.
- Able to look at user journey and experience on the website and other digital channels for the organisation and analyse this.
- Experience of managing social media and systems.