City of London, London
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
3 months ago
I am working with a well-known and prestigious health membership body who are looking to recruit an interim Digital Projects Manager to join their friendly, outgoing and sociable team for a fixed-term period until the end of December 2018.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role plays a key part in the design and delivery of the communications strategy, with a specific lead role on digital work and overall responsibility for the website management.
- Improve engagement with key audiences ensuring the website is based on personas and user journeys
- Optimise the website for the best possible user experience, utilizing member research, analytics and customer data
- Review and revise information architecture and implement content that improves the user experience
- Understand and improve the SEO for the site
- Develop clear editorial and authoring processes for CMS
- Implement latest branding to digital assets
If you have a proven track record in developing and implementing digital projects as well as the ability to manage multiple projects in a concentrated timeframe then this could be the right role for you. This is a great opportunity for those with a strong knowledge of best practice UX along with experience of developing and delivering UX based website improvements.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number - Ref: J66313AM - in the subject line.
CLOSING DATE: ASAP
We look forward to hearing from you.