£31k - 36.5k per year
about 2 years ago
Our client is looking for a digital professional for a to lead on the new website project and work with the rest of the digital and content team on a range of projects.
You will analyse their current presence and ensure that their website is promoting the work of the organisation and maximising engagement from the public and stakeholders. You will work with an agency and internal stakeholder to audit the existing content and write the strategy for the new website, working with an agency to deliver the project.
This is a position focussed on delivering a new website and will be involved in content auditing strategy and production. It is an opportunity to shape the content for a non profit organisation.
- Experience of managing digital presence and platforms for an organisation and developing their digital channels.
- Excellent knowledge of the current digital landscape and up to date with digital trends and new emerging practices.
- Experience of end to end project management of a website or other digital redesign ensuring that the strategy and vision for the organisation is being met and enhanced by the digital channels.
- Experience of content management, production and strategy and the ability to tailor this for the needs and behaviour of supporters.
- Able to look at user journey and experience on the website and other digital channels for the organisation and analyse this.