£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + negotiable
4 months ago
A unique opportunity has become available for a national charity that has successfully been awarded multiple stable grants/contract funding and is looking now for an experienced Digital Project Manager (CRM). You will be working as part of a large established project team to support the delivery of their digital transformation programme and to lead or support other critical digital projects. This is a full time 1 year fixed term contract, with excellent benefits including 30 days annual leave.
Key responsibilities for this Digital Project Manager (CRM) opportunity:
* Support or lead technical digital projects of continuous improvement to website and ePortfolio platforms
* Assist in the operational management of these digital projects plus CRM
* Support your team on managing performance, hosting, and other technical issues
* Work with your team on developing and implementing digital strategy against business needs
* Manage external suppliers to ensure that services provided are robust, secure and cost effective
It is essential that you demonstrate a wide variety of project management delivery against digital projects ie CRM, CMS and/or ePortfolios. The hiring manager also needs someone that is used to being involved in operational aspects around the delivery of these types of digital projects. Migrating content and users between systems is also something you should feel confident getting stuck in to. Under the current climate you will also need to demonstrate that you can work autonomously with little direction provided. Digital product development experience will serve you well in this post and being used to working in a beta environment.
To apply for this Digital Project Manager role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 73624DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.